Pat and Peter McKeever
and see the whole cider process from start to finish
directly via email email@example.com
Orchard/Cider Tour Experience with Tastings, Tea/Coffee, Apple Tart & Fresh Cream
Tour time: 10am - 11.30am
Tour is from 10am – 11.30am.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time. Cut-off for bookings is 48 hours prior to the tour date.
For last minute bookings contact Catherine (078 7668 4993). Terms & Conditions Apply.
Enjoy a fully immersive orchard/cider experience in the company of the McKeever family.
• Enjoy an orchard walk explaining the various orchard plantations in place. This will change with the seasons. Visitors can experience the apple blossom in May or the trees laden with fruit from June-October.
• Learn about the production process for their award winning products as well as a visit to the Apple Pressing and Bottling Room
• A visit to the cold storage facilities where apples are stored from harvest in September to June/July the following year. There is also an opportunity to taste the fruit in storage
• Learn all about the production and benefits of their Apple Cider Vinegar (with Mother).
• Time then to relax in their new glass fronted Bramley Barn and enjoy a hot cuppa with delicious apple tart & fresh cream
• Opportunity to purchase local artisan products
And of course no visit with the McKeever Family would be complete without tasting their award winning craft ciders and apple juice.
A truly enjoyable, interactive experience set in the heart of the Orchard County.
WHAT TO BRING
As we are a working farm please dress appropriately. Boots & coat are advisable.
No dogs or other animals allowed on the tour
48 hours prior to your booked tour (please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us of your cancellation)
FURTHER INFO FOR TOUR OPERATORS
• Coach Parking Available
• Language Provision – English
• Length/Duration of the Experience – 2 hours
• Clothing/Equipment Requirements – waterproof coat, boots
• Level of Difficulty/Fitness Level – some uneven surfaces
• Catering Arrangements – Refreshments available according to package chosen
• Disability access
15% discount on our best available Bed & Breakfast rates.
12th March – available on 11th & 12th
26th March – available on 25th & 26th
Extend your visit with a relaxing stay at the Armagh City Hotel; just 15 minutes’ drive away. Enjoy an overnight stay in a comfortable room, take a dip in the pool, have dinner in either the Friary Restaurant or in the Callan Bar, or just sit back and relax over a drink in the bar. Special discounted rates available to anyone booking this tour. More details available once your tour has been booked.
Where Past Meets Present! The hotel is located only 15 minutes from Long Meadow Cider in the heart of Armagh; a Cathedral city steeped in history, tourist attractions and specialised foods. One of the largest hotels outside of Belfast offering 93 spacious bedrooms, a choice of dining options, a health and fitness club, and complimentary car parking for cars and coaches. Centrally located; just 50 minutes from Belfast and 90 minutes to Dublin. The ideal choice for anyone looking for a welcoming and relaxing stay in a central location.
During this challenging time, Long Meadow Cider are following all current government guidelines, and all measures are being taken to ensure your comfort and safety.