Apple Blossom Madness at Long Meadow Farm!
Visit us at Long Meadow Farm for an unforgettable, fully guided tour of our orchards in full blossom! Enjoy a VIP picnic lunch, explore our cider-making facilities and sample our award-winning Irish ciders all in the good company of the friendly and welcoming farm patrons, the McKeever family!
Tour Date & Times
- Sunday 12th May 2019 – 12pm to 2.00pm
What to Expect
- An apple blossom orchard walk explaining the different orchard plantations in place
- A wonderful opportunity to enjoy an incredible array of blossom colours, shapes and scents
- A visit to the cold storage facility where apples can be stored from harvest season in September to June/July the following year
- An opportunity to see the pressing and blending facilities
- An oral history of the Oak Aged Barrels which stores our limited edition oak aged cider
- An opportunity to sample our award-winning craft ciders and apple juice
- Visit our newly built vinegar room to include sampling and information on health benefits as well as opportunity to see live “Mother Culture”
- VIP picnic within the orchard (weather permitting)
- Free parking on site
- Please dress appropriately as it is a working farm, best to wear boots!
- Other dates may be released pending demand & availability
- Bookings are strictly non refundable but may be deferred to another date pending availability
- Bookings are available for individuals and small groups who will join a tour limited to 20 people
- If you would like to book a tour for your own group please get in touch
- If the tour is cancelled in the event of inclement weather or other situations beyond our control we will offer you a rescheduled date
- Upon purchase you will receive a receipt via email
- Please either print the receipt or store it on your phone and present it on entry
Republic of Ireland Customers
- Please note that the ‘Postcode’ box must be filled in when using our checkout. Please use your eircode. If you don’t yet know your eircode you can find it free here