Long Meadow Farm is available for Tours. This will include:
- An orchard walk explaining the different orchard plantations in place.
- Visit to the cold storage facility where apples can be stored from harvest season in September straight through to June the following year.
- Opportunity to see the pressing and blending facilities.
- History of the Oak Aged Barrels.
- And of course the opportunity to sample some craft ciders.
- Tour package can include either tea/coffee and apple tart or a VIP Picnic Lunch from Yellow Door Deli www.yellowdoordeli.co.uk
The changing seasons at Long Meadow Farm:
- Jan/Feb – Winter pruning
- March – Early bud burst
- April – Buds are developing into early pink flower
- May – Apple Blossom
- June – Apple set, formation of young apples
- July/Aug – Summer pruning, apple development and growth
- Sept/Oct – Apple harvest
- Nov/Dec – Winter pruning & orchard maintenance
Download Tour Brochure Here.