We are delighted this year again to be part of Armagh Food & Cider Festival taking place Thursday 19th – Sunday 22nd September.
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience our wonderful orchard county and all it has to offer.
There are various events available over the four days to include:
- Flash Fiction in the Orchard
- Bramley inspired 6 course tasting Dinner
- Wine V Cider Dinner
- Heritage and Food Walking Tour
- Bramley Apple Banquet
- Food & Cider Festival Markets, Solitude Park, Banbridge & Shambles Yard, Armagh
- And much more…
There are also various events and workshops available on Long Meadow Farm, these include:
- Orchard Floral Art Demonstration with Yolanda Campbell
- Orchard Floral Art Academy with Yolanda Campbell (Advanced Class)
- Orchard Floral Art Academy with Yolanda Campbell (Beginners/Intermediate Class)
- Art in the Orchard with Deborah Malcomson
- Orchard/Cider Tour
We are delighted to have RHS Chelsea Gold Award Winning Yolanda Campbell return back to Long Meadow Farm. Yolanda visited with us in March 2019 as part of our Mother’s Day Floral Workshop.
For further information about the Food and Cider Festival and to book tickets, please contact:
Telephone Armagh Visitor Information Centre: +44(0)28 37521800