Book Your Tour!
Visit us at Long Meadow Farm for an unforgettable, fully guided tour in the heart of the Orchard County! Traverse our bountiful orchards, explore our cider-making facilities and sample our award-winning Irish ciders all in the good company of the friendly and welcoming farm patrons, the McKeever family!
What to Expect
- An orchard walk explaining the different orchard plantations in place
- A visit to the cold storage facility where apples can be stored from harvest season in September to June/July the following year
- An opportunity to see the pressing and blending facilities
- An oral history of the Oak Aged Barrels which stores our limited edition oak aged cider
- An opportunity to sample our award-winning craft ciders and apple juice
- Tea/coffee & apple tart provided
- Free parking on site
- Please dress appropriately as it is a working farm, best to wear boots!
- Other dates may be released pending demand & availability
- Bookings are strictly non refundable but may be deferred to another date pending availability
- Bookings are available for individuals and small groups who will join a tour limited to between 10 and 20 people
- If you would like to book a tour for your own group please get in touch
- If the tour is cancelled in the event of inclement weather or other situations beyond our control we will offer you a rescheduled date